Your health is always our number one priority. Let us help make your upcoming trip a healthy one by reducing risk of any travel related illness and disease.
Our pharmacists specialize in travel medicine and can recommend travel medications, inject vaccines, and provide health advice based on your itinerary. We tailor our consultations based on your medical history and health needs while taking any risk factors into account, such as compromised immune systems.
Some of the things you can expect during your appointment:
- Discussion of your travel itinerary, immunization history and health conditions.
- Recommendations on prescriptions and immunizations for your travel.
- Educate and provide strategies for reducing risk to mosquito borne illnesses, traveler’s diarrhea, malaria and other travel related illnesses.
Travel medicine advice and related vaccines are not covered by MSP; however, some routine vaccinations such as measles, mumps and rubella are covered. Please refer to our price chart for group travel consultation discounts!
* All individuals in a group must have the same travel itinerary.
* Repeat clients get a reduced consultation rate with each NEW itinerary.